It can be a little costly for small businesses to purchase ink cartridges. Your monthly budget can be interrupted if you keep replacing ink cartridges. Lessening the printing will not even help you save money because eventually, the cartridges will still run out. It can be a tricky process to figure out what cartridge will be best suitable for your printer. However, with a little help, you can easily find the type of cartridge that will match your printer.Following are some ways that will help you to choose your ink cartridge according to your printer:
- Recycled Ink Cartridges: When it comes to environmental-friendly regulars, a recycled ink cartridge will not only help you to save money but the environment as well. Your cartridge will cope with you and your environment. The main con of recycled ink cartridges is that, they cost 80% less than brand new hp toner cartridges online. And some of them, when used properly, produce the same quality, profits less or more pages as the brand new ones.
- Printer Compatibility: Not all ink cartridges are made to be equal to your printer. That is why, it is important to buy a cartridge that is compatible with your printer. Every printer connects with a different kind of ink cartridge. However, there are some printers that require several cartridges and some require specific ones. So, it is important to buy the cartridge that suits your printer. This will save you money.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: Plenty of ink manufacturers provide product warranty to specify customer satisfaction. It will be helpful to keep the packaging less damaged, the receipt and the warranty card will provide surety. So, when it comes to refund or replacement, you can to the store with your packaging, warranty card and, receipt all together.
- XL vs Standard Cartridge: You must know that there is a huge difference between XL and Standard cartridges.XL printers produce high quality printing. So, if you are into that, then go for XL printers. XL printers come with a lot of benefits. Not only you will be able to save money but, your pages and not to mention, the time. However, when it comes to Standard cartridges, these are best for everyday home general printing, or when you just need simple printing without pictures and high quality.
- Tri-color vs Individual cartridge: These two cartridges have their own pros and cons depending upon what you print and the usage. When you go for tri-color ink cartridges, then these cartridges can be costly for long term usage because they stop working when one ink cartridges goes empty. For that, you will have to replace both of the cartridges with new ones. This is no doubt, a complete waste of money.
But, when we talk about the individual cartridges, they don’t involve any kind of complications. All you have to do is to replace just the one that is empty. In conclusion, individual cartridges are convenient as compared to tri-color ink cartridges.